Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Certified Dirty Old Man CMNTMXR57's Avatar

9C1 and 9C3 PPV's?

Now that the 9C1 and 9C3 PPV's are hitting the used market, we might pick up a few folk from there, should we revise our banner and whatnot to include them? I know if I can scratch the cash together, I'm looking at 9C3's.

Former GM Tech.

Daily Drivers:
    2015 Chrysler Town & Country Limited Platinum (RT Platform) rocking with Stow-N-Go
    2007 Chrysler Town & Country Limited (RS Platform) rocking with Stow-N-Go
    1999 Chevrolet Suburban K1500 LT (GMT400)
    2009 Chevrolet Impala SS (LS4)

Garage Queens:
    Main: 2004 Pontiac GTO
    Other: 2006 Cadillac STS-V

Where are you seeing them? I would love to see the prices.
    04 Pontiac GTO M6 | 12 Infiniti M35h | 03 Mitsubishi Montero Sport Limited

Call me John and find me on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Untappd, Strava as EmersonHart13

High 20's for used 2011's on AutoTrader. A nationwide (unlimited mile) search brought up 19 for sale. Both 9C1's and 9C3's. Debating on whether I want Heron White or Silver Ice Metallic. I swore I'd never do another black car after the Bonneville.

Actually AutoTrader has them listed as new too, but you're technically not supposed to be able to buy the "new" ones. They're roughly $40k.

Former GM Tech.

Daily Drivers:
    2015 Chrysler Town & Country Limited Platinum (RT Platform) rocking with Stow-N-Go

Garage Queens:

I didn't think they were making cilvilian models here?

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...22210525&Log=0
    2005 MBM LS2.5 490's rwhp/430's rwtq tuned by AMS assembled by Bohnman's Customs

I'm the guy who does the lights, Radio's, Door Sills, Splitters, Mechanical work on the side
    http://www.bohnmancustoms.com

They aren't. Dealer shenanigans... Or "used" as a demo car, etc to PD's.

9C1 = true police patrol vehicle with rubber floor and a different center console specifically designed for police computer mounting and such.
    9C3 = detective version with G8 style center console, full floor carpeting, and nicer wheels.

Former GM Tech.

Daily Drivers:

Garage Queens:

I think this is the best price/mileage combo. Only problem... PBM. Less than 2k on the clock for $<28k.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...27709553&Log=0

Former GM Tech.

Daily Drivers:

Garage Queens:

That is a pretty great deal. Unless you want a charger that is def the best thing.

As much as I like the car they are so damn bland. It looks like an 05 malibu had sex with a 2012 Impala and this is what came out. Just the G8 is the real father hence the very few exterior cues from the G8.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
    2008 Liquid Red G8 GT #825
    Tint, Rotofab, Solo axle back, GXP diffuser, Bohnman splitter and a few other cosmetic things!

It's also ~4" longer in wheelbase (which is pretty much all in the back seat area), and a chunk longer overall (most notable is the trunk size), vs. the G8. This may seem trivial, but as a father, with two kids, that's where they spend the most time, so I want as much space as possible. It also comes with HD trans cooler, oil cooler, 170amp alternator, HD suspension components and other things the G8 did not get as factory options. Also includes an hour meter which is sometimes more important in police use than an odometer. And no one other than police and a few other civilians who (like me), have always loved GM 9C1 or B4C Police option cars, will have on U.S. streets.

However, the G8 is not the "father" to this car. GM's Zeta platform, developed by Holden as the GMX282 platform for their Commodore, is the "father" of the car. This is a stretched version of that Zeta platform and was being sold as the Caprice/Lumina in other countries (namely the middle east), before the first LHD G8 ever touched American soil. IF anything, it's the other way around. This car is the "father" to the G8.

Former GM Tech.

Daily Drivers:

Garage Queens:

Quote Originally Posted by CMNTMXR57 View Post
    It's also ~4" longer in wheelbase (which is pretty much all in the back seat area), and a chunk longer overall (most notable is the trunk size), vs. the G8. This may seem trivial, but as a father, with two kids, that's where they spend the most time, so I want as much space as possible. It also comes with HD trans cooler, oil cooler, 170amp alternator, HD suspension components and other things the G8 did not get as factory options. Also includes an hour meter which is sometimes more important in police use than an odometer. And no one other than police and a few other civilians who (like me), have always loved GM 9C1 or B4C Police option cars, will have on U.S. streets.

However, the G8 is not the "father" to this car. GM's Zeta platform, developed by Holden as the GMX282 platform for their Commodore, is the "father" of the car. This is a stretched version of that Zeta platform and was being sold as the Caprice/Lumina in other countries (namely the middle east), before the first LHD G8 ever touched American soil. IF anything, it's the other way around. This car is the "father" to the G8.
    Heh I was just messing around (except for the bland part). I was actually looking for one before I bought my G8. The only ones I found were east coast and a few in Ohio.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
    2008 Liquid Red G8 GT #825
    Tint, Rotofab, Solo axle back, GXP diffuser, Bohnman splitter and a few other cosmetic things!

They are bland. That's the best part.

Former GM Tech.

Daily Drivers:

Garage Queens: