Can't Type Shit/Co-chair Bohnman's Avatar

Exclamation Welcome Hendrix Engineerng to the CHC

I would like to give a huge Thanks to the Newest Sponser for the Chicago Holden Conneciton to Hendrix Engineering (HE) ( http://www.hendrix-engineering.com ) Please be sure to check out there site and say hello to Tomas for me he's a really good guy I can't stress how much this guy stands behind his products he's a true Car guy. He has helped the CHC with the recent Group buy and CHC raffle.

Please help me in Welcoming HE to the CHC.

Jeff
    2005 MBM LS2.5 490's rwhp/430's rwtq tuned by AMS assembled by Bohnman's Customs

I'm the guy who does the lights, Radio's, Door Sills, Splitters, Mechanical work on the side
    http://www.bohnmancustoms.com

welcome aboard, heard great things about u and your products. I have a set of your toe rods on order from the group buy, thanks

513/458 N/A M6....11.48@120.49...1.53 60foot!!!!!!
    2011 GONE fastest GTO mild-mod.
    2012 GONE fastest GTO modded.
    2013 GONE fastest GTO modded.

Welcome

NEW #"s 435 RWHP/396RWTQMods= Custom Modern Muscle Cam,3000 Stall,B&M trans cooler,MSD Wires,NGK Plugs,Bohnman Interior LED Swap,Bohnman aux input, Kooks 1-7/8,Catless Mids,Aem intake,Bmr strut brace,Bmr skid plate, Summit UDP,Corsa sport cat-back,160*stat,Modern Muscle Tune Pedders coilovers with zero drop springs,Bmr drag bags,Russell stainless steel brake lines,Jamesbiz catch can

Welcome
    09 G8 GT MSM---OBX 1 7/8 Long Tubes---Vararam Intake---Cammed---Ported TB, Intake Manifold and LS3 Heads by Brett @Landspeed ---FTI 3000 Stall---Camaro SS Diff w/3.27 gears---Tuned by FAST Motorsports---20" Advanti Racing A4 Kudos wheels---403hp/375tq
    Great Lakes Dragaway 6/27/12 12.676@109.46MPH

Co-Chair/Administrator GOATCRUISER's Avatar
    Welcome!

THANKS GUYS! Look foward to helping each other out

Great products, a world of knowledge and just an all around great guy.... welcome!

Can't Type Shit/Co-chair Bohnman's Avatar
    Tom now that I'm driving my car again I can't tell you how much BETTER this twin disk is over the Monster I had. This clutch has made my car soo much more enjoyable to drive. Thank you very much
    2005 MBM LS2.5 490's rwhp/430's rwtq tuned by AMS assembled by Bohnman's Customs

I'm the guy who does the lights, Radio's, Door Sills, Splitters, Mechanical work on the side
    http://www.bohnmancustoms.com