View Poll Results: Vote for 2014's First Car of the Month!

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • SSEiMan01

2 33.33%
  • Bohnman

0 0%
  • HockeyGOAT

0 0%
  • Mikey340

0 0%
  • rupertpupkin

0 0%
  • SirMarco

0 0%
  • LS Noob

3 50.00%
  • bigbademan

0 0%
  • vanrah

1 16.67%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Near Afton Wisconsin 53501, South of Janesville
    Greetings; Louis & other chairs & administrators. Consider this idea take the four car logo and move it to the home page. The reason I mention this is when I take my short cut to CHC it opens to "what's new" and I rarely see the car of the month. Maybe many of us have our computers or pads or what ever also opening to "what's New". And on the "Home page" have the logo with the four cars displayed. The Home page is a more likely place where new people would arrive. This is my .04 cents worth. One more penny, move the GTO to the front, full view (It was 1st) showing the attractive posterior quarter panels, the G8 opposite, full view (it was 2nd), put the cop car behind the G-8 (few care to look at the side of a cop car). Please keep in mind I own one (cop car 9C1) & form my perspective not as attractive as our Holdens. And the SS (last) behind the GTO we know what the side looks like (similar th the G-8s). This is my whole nickels worth. That being said, then every time we open "what's new" we will see the car of the month and it will be new approximately 12 (estimated) times per year. Thanks for listen'in, Bob Jr.

dam it's march the home page still says January
    2005 MBM LS2.5 490's rwhp/430's rwtq tuned by AMS assembled by Bohnman's Customs

I'm the guy who does the lights, Radio's, Door Sills, Splitters, Mechanical work on the side
    http://www.bohnmancustoms.com

Slackers. I think Lou is too busy having steak dinners. Lol
    09 G8 GT MSM---OBX 1 7/8 Long Tubes---Vararam Intake---Cammed---Ported TB, Intake Manifold and LS3 Heads by Brett @Landspeed ---Camaro SS Diff w/3.27 gears---
    Great Lakes Dragaway 6/27/12 12.676@109.46MPH

Co-Chair/Administrator JohnMilner's Avatar
    Dang. Let's get this back up and running.