Our Distributors - Need a Part? Post it here!

Good Afternoon Guys! We figured that it'd be beneficial to display the various Distributors we work with, in an attempt to bring you the highest quality parts at the most competitive price possible. Below, you'll notice a list of all of the various Manufacturers who we work in conjunction with to accomplish this goal. If you need any pricing whatsoever, please post it here (preferably with a part number) or PM us so that we can get you a quote. Shipping is available, as is local pickup!

Aeromotive
    AEM
    BC Racing
    BMR Suspension
    Borla
    Brian Crower
    Brian Tooley Racing
    Bullseye
    Cam Motion
    Clevite
    Comp Cams
    DeatschWerks
    Drive Shaft Shop
    Eagle
    Energy Suspension
    Garrett
    Greddy
    Hotchkis
    HRE
    Hurst
    Improved Racing
    Injector Dynamics
    King
    Koni
    Magnuson
    Mahle
    Manley
    Mickey Thompson
    Midwest Chassis
    Monster Clutch Co.
    Motec
    MSD
    Nitrous Express
    PPG
    Red Line Goods
    RedLine Oil
    Royal Purple
    Russell
    Scat
    Strano Parts
    Strange
    Tick Performance
    Treadstone
    Turbonetics
    TurboSmart
    Viking Performance
    Vortech
    Walbro
    Weldon
    Whiteline
    Wilson
    Wiseco
    Last edited by NextGenAuto; 11-17-2015 at 06:27 PM.

Very nice!
    04 QS w/ Red
    SW catted LT's,Dual SW Side Exit
    05 Brake Conversion
    SAP Front & Wing
    05 Rear with No Exhaust Holes
    NO FAT CHICKS

“Doubt thou the stars are fire,
    Doubt that the sun doth move,
    Doubt truth to be a liar,
    But never doubt I love.

Quote Originally Posted by badgoat1 View Post
    Very nice!
    Thank you! We're constantly working to provide the highest quality parts at the lowest possible price point. Please be advised, we not only act as a Vendor on behalf of our Distributors, but we also offer a layer of Customer Service and Troubleshooting to the process, where required!

Check out our Yelp page guys! Some familiar faces on there.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/next-generation-auto-elmhurst
    Last edited by NextGenAuto; 07-28-2015 at 03:48 PM.

Added Meziere as our newest Distributor. Very happy to be on board with them!

Ready to ship!
    Last edited by NextGenAuto; 11-17-2015 at 06:32 PM.

In stock ready to ship!

Near Afton Wisconsin 53501, South of Janesville

Sleeper!

Greetings Guys & Gals; Ok I seen a couple of pictures of your four (PPV) door sedan taken on that fine day I missed at Byron. That automobile defines "SLEEPER", 4 doors, not red or black, no tack on (unnecessary) stuff. OUT standing, then the fact that it's a ground based Rocket. I believe Rocket status is achieved when you reach the 11 second Zone! Is it considered a 9C1, 9C2 or 9C3 on the order sheet. To bad that it can't be had in a TWO door version. But then you would have to give up "Sleeper" status. How did ya get it? Consider joining the 9C1 Forum, you would be an instant One of? Maybe I should mention that I'm the proud owner of a 9C1 TWO door, I took delivery 36 years ago this past August. And If yours was naturally aspirated I'd challenge you to a contest for my usual bet of a one beer. Mine doesn't quite run into the "Rocket zone" as it will only run mid 12's. And for your entertainment I'll attach a couple before & after pictures. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys next summer (Byron?) somewhere along the line. Bob Holden Jr.
    Ps: Some of my buddies of the day (late 60's) thought my Camaro looked like a "sleeper"
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by vanrah; 11-18-2015 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vanrah View Post
    Greetings Guys & Gals; Ok I seen a couple of pictures of your four (PPV) door sedan taken on that fine day I missed at Byron. That automobile defines "SLEEPER", 4 doors, not red or black, no tack on (unnecessary) stuff. OUT standing, then the fact that it's a ground based Rocket. I believe Rocket status is achieved when you reach the 11 second Zone! Is it considered a 9C1, 9C2 or 9C3 on the order sheet. To bad that it can't be had in a TWO door version. But then you would have to give up "Sleeper" status. How did ya get it? Consider joining the 9C1 Forum, you would be an instant One of? Maybe I should mention that I'm the proud owner of a 9C1 TWO door, I took delivery 36 years ago this past August. And If yours was naturally aspirated I'd challenge you to a contest for my usual bet of a one beer. Mine doesn't quite run into the "Rocket zone" as it will only run mid 12's. And for your entertainment I'll attach a couple before & after pictures. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys next summer (Byron?) somewhere along the line. Bob Holden Jr.
    Ps: Some of my buddies of the day (late 60's) thought my Camaro looked like a "sleeper"
    Thank you for the kind words. The car is 9C3, never titled as a police vehicle. Car has a full interior with the center console in tact.

I have a Corporate contact in sales whom I instructed to contact me if he ever "got something different" in stock. He called me as soon as mine arrived, and at first I actually hated the vehicle, but as I drove home I started to think about it more and the idea started growing on me. I purchased the vehicle the very next day.

The vehicle has something like 12,000 miles - it's practically brand new still.

Stealth is your goal?

Greetings; So what's your name? We can challenge my LMA brain to see if I can remember it until I meet you. Can you imagine a two door PPV with Holden badges, hell GM could leave Chevy badges on it & called it a Chevelle! I was jaw bon'in with one of the other members on the site mentioning that I thought Holden badges would make your Sleeper even more stealth. He disagreed with me, but here's my logical (?) thought. I've been a car guy since around the mid 1950's. I even remember the 1950 Rocket 88's & during the late 60's if your supper car ran into the 13 second range it was quick (fast?). Then the dark ages & as we came out into the 2000's cars started running into the 13 second & quicker again. I can't say that I can recognize every car that will run a 13.5 or better now days. Many car guys know what a SS Chevy is (you pick a year) & standing behind a modern SS would recognize one. How many will recognize a PPV Chevy, maybe a little better than half. They almost sneak by me. But if you put Holden badges on it you would sneak by even more car guys. That is until they HEAR it! Take care Bob Jr.
    Ps: Even a Volt can be Holden ized!
    Attached Images Attached Images

ECM? Questions.

Greetings Bob & Tim; Me again, trying to over come my fear of computers, ECM (or car brain) whatever they are called? Anyway a couple of years ago up at Car craft Nat's I met Jim Hall. He inherited an Auto shop from his dad, who had dabbled in GM engine brains (computers) as early as 1991 when he was just a kid. He eased my apprehension some as he said just send it to him for a couple of $$ hundred bucks & the world (my car) would be Good. Well at that time the delay from the when I stepped on the go peddle until the car started moving had me to the point of selling the car. Another source informed me that GM had put a .225 second delay between the time I step on the loud peddle until fuel flows. Well I wanted to be able to go back to OE codes easily & purchased a Super Chips unit. Problem solved & it runs well, 13.1 at the GONE event. The only changes are a Volant air box, JBA shorty headers, MagnaFlow Stainless X pipe in place of the mid muffler & DynoMax straight through mufflers.
    Hear is where you come into the game, I've purchased some off road JBA mid pipes that will eliminate the OE cats & the stink. I may never but them on as I understand they will trip a bad engine code? At the local car show this fall I was talking with a young'in (about 40) as where he got his Super Charged Vette (newer) tuned. A place (Zero To 60) just North of Madison (about 50 miles). I spoke with him, he wants me to drive up, put the car on a his dyno & do an HP tune for about $400. Then I'll no longer be able to put it back to stock (OE) settings by myself! If I do an HP tune do I get a chip with my OE program so I could go to any HP tuner guy and go back to stock? So now you guys are part of our Holden family & I assume have HP equipment? With only these few mods, could - would you consider re programing my unit (ECM?) without my car? And if so what can I or you change that I could express an opinion on. Like shift RPM, trans pressure. What all could you do without the car & how much in dollars would this set me back? Thank you Very Much for your time Bob Jr.