Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I ASSumed they were making a Summit item. Thanks and I should take my own advice and search next time!

The Summit products I've seen are higher quality, don't insult them.
    06 PBM, APS TT, DMS COILOVER, HARROP SPINDLES, AP 6/4 BUS SIZED BRAKES, DBA 5000, EBC REDS, NOLTEC, ABEAR, HUPEROPTIK, KENWOOD, FOCAL, ALPINE, VELOCITY WHEELS.... MUCH MORE.

CONTACT ME FOR THE BEST CLUTCH MASTER KIT, V-BRACE DELETE KIT, DIFF BUILDS AND ALL YOUR BRAKE AND HOSE NEEDS.

EBC BRAKES FOR CAR, TRUCK, MOTORCYCLE, ATV AND BICYCLE. NEW ORANGE RACE COMPOUND AVAILABLE.

Apparently lumpy guy wasn't a favorite and had no pull. The nazi, prejudice, and biased regime has dropped the hammer. He's shit out of luck on getting a response while gforce is hiding out getting tea bagged by wrp.

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthr...8#post18272138
    06 PBM, APS TT, DMS COILOVER, HARROP SPINDLES, AP 6/4 BUS SIZED BRAKES, DBA 5000, EBC REDS, NOLTEC, ABEAR, HUPEROPTIK, KENWOOD, FOCAL, ALPINE, VELOCITY WHEELS.... MUCH MORE.

CONTACT ME FOR THE BEST CLUTCH MASTER KIT, V-BRACE DELETE KIT, DIFF BUILDS AND ALL YOUR BRAKE AND HOSE NEEDS.

EBC BRAKES FOR CAR, TRUCK, MOTORCYCLE, ATV AND BICYCLE. NEW ORANGE RACE COMPOUND AVAILABLE.

Looks like it's going past diff issues...
    http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=749761

I think the fresh ones are over now. The redo units are last of them it seems.