SAP Front & Wing
    05 Rear with No Exhaust Holes
    NO FAT CHICKS

“Doubt thou the stars are fire,
    Doubt that the sun doth move,
    Doubt truth to be a liar,
    But never doubt I love.

CHC Photographer
    Kirsten has been posting updates on Facebook. He got his chest tubes out yesterday, and hopefully will be going home tomorrow. He has a long road for recovery.

crazy hope he's getting better

NEW #"s 435 RWHP/396RWTQMods= Custom Modern Muscle Cam,3000 Stall,B&M trans cooler,MSD Wires,NGK Plugs,Bohnman Interior LED Swap,Bohnman aux input, Kooks 1-7/8,Catless Mids,Aem intake,Bmr strut brace,Bmr skid plate, Summit UDP,Corsa sport cat-back,160*stat,Modern Muscle Tune Pedders coilovers with zero drop springs,Bmr drag bags,Russell stainless steel brake lines,Jamesbiz catch can

Holy crap...hoping for a full recovery!!!!
    '08 MGM G8 (V6)

Mods: K&N CAI, Debadged "Chicklets" and Pontiac
    Tires: Nitto Motivo 245/45 ZR18

-Tom owner of Suburban Shine Auto Detailing

sorry guys, I haven;t been on here since the morning of the accident

I'll post a brief update-

I'ts been a long 2 weeks. it looked hopeful that after his surgery to plate his broken ribs last Thur night he would be home in a few days.
    Tue night he had a fever, and Wed was a long day of waiting, antibiotics and not goign home.
    Last night was a hard night of trouble breathing, ect...
    This morning we are waitign to hear fromt he Dr as to what the CT Scans say and blood work.
    Thank you for all the thoughts and Prayers (much needed)
    I will post when I can
    ~Kirsten
    2009 HW G8 GT RotoFab "hot air intake", MagnaFlow cat backs, and a little secret tune

Where is Fred at? How are you guys doing financially?
    2005 MBM LS2.5 490's rwhp/430's rwtq tuned by AMS assembled by Bohnman's Customs

I'm the guy who does the lights, Radio's, Door Sills, Splitters, Mechanical work on the side
    http://www.bohnmancustoms.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bohnman View Post
    Where is Fred at? How are you guys doing financially?
    He was helicoptered to Libertyville (we live in Rockford)
    so I am here 99% of the time except when I drive home to see my daughter, mow the grass and maybe get a shower in.

As for bills from all this? I can only imagine what those will be... I haven't heard or seen anything yet. But,
    his insurance told me this hosptial is out of network, and i am fighting that because we had no choice where they took him.

Also, the Dr told us he can't fly for 6-8 weeks after all this. So the Wedding in Sept is off until he is fully recovered. I am just happy he is still here with us
    2009 HW G8 GT RotoFab "hot air intake", MagnaFlow cat backs, and a little secret tune

Wishing Fred a speedy recovery, get well!

06 Pontiac GTO 6spd PBM/Red - SOLD
    06 Pontiac GTO 6spd TR - SOLD
    14 Corvette Z51 7spd

Certified Dirty Old Man CMNTMXR57's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jetset9001 View Post

As for bills from all this? I can only imagine what those will be... I haven't heard or seen anything yet. But,
    his insurance told me this hosptial is out of network, and i am fighting that because we had no choice where they took him.
    Being an emergency and not being your choice, most insurance has waivers to eliminate the out of network issues, usually if you contact them within a certain time frame of being admitted.

This wasn't an elective thing where You and/or Fred said "Hey, we're gonna go here to have this done..." It was sorta out of your control.

Former GM Tech.

Daily Drivers:
    2015 Chrysler Town & Country Limited Platinum (RT Platform) rocking with Stow-N-Go
    2007 Chrysler Town & Country Limited (RS Platform) rocking with Stow-N-Go
    1999 Chevrolet Suburban K1500 LT (GMT400)
    2009 Chevrolet Impala SS (LS4)

Garage Queens:
    Main: 2004 Pontiac GTO
    Other: 2006 Cadillac STS-V

Quote Originally Posted by CMNTMXR57 View Post
    Being an emergency and not being your choice, most insurance has waivers to eliminate the out of network issues, usually if you contact them within a certain time frame of being admitted.

This wasn't an elective thing where You and/or Fred said "Hey, we're gonna go here to have this done..." It was sorta out of your control.
    that was my arguement with them. and they wanted to say it wasnt' "pre-authorized" so insead of 40-60, it would be 50-50% paitent responsible.
    I basically had to ask the stupid B how we are supposed to predict this and get auth prior to anaccident. so i talked to a supervisor and basically told him he needs to handle this.

*Fred has to go back to surgery today. he spiked a fever Tue night, th enight befor ethey were to release him and yesterday they ran tests and scans. he has an infection and they are going back in.

Please keep him in your thoughts and Prayers.
    ~Kirsten