Certified Dirty Old Man CMNTMXR57's Avatar

Google Maps cars roaming the Western/NW suburbs...

Here is your chance to make it on one of those websites about crazy, illegal, or dumb things caught on Google maps Street View. They're roaming the area. Not in the Prius's or Subaru's plastered with Google maps all over them, rather plain jane Nissan Murano's.

On Labor day, a dark colored Murano with the big camera went through my court in Elgin. So when the imagery makes it to the computer, you'll see my Suburban parked in the street with the tailgate open (I was cleaning out the mats in the back), the dog standing out in the front yard, and me in the garage, on the floor, putting the jack under the Caddy. I wasn't paying attention, and caught it as he/she was pulling out of the court, or I would've mooned the camera.

This morning, going up Kirk Road in Batavia, just south of Fabyan Parkway, I was coming up to the intersection in the Suburban and a white Murano with the camera was going south.
    Last edited by CMNTMXR57; 09-10-2015 at 10:31 AM.

Former GM Tech.

Daily Drivers:
    2015 Chrysler Town & Country Limited Platinum (RT Platform) rocking with Stow-N-Go
    2007 Chrysler Town & Country Limited (RS Platform) rocking with Stow-N-Go
    1999 Chevrolet Suburban K1500 LT (GMT400)
    2009 Chevrolet Impala SS (LS4)

Garage Queens:
    Main: 2004 Pontiac GTO
    Other: 2006 Cadillac STS-V

CHC Photographer
    Look up 2363 amsterdam cir montgomery il and you'll see my ugly ass working on the G8, with the Xterra and the Jeep in the front. It had to to be May 2014 since we only had both the Jeep and the X for a couple weeks, before the Jeep was sold.

Certified Dirty Old Man CMNTMXR57's Avatar
    It says October 2013.

You're not but a mile or so away from a friend of my Wife (off Gordon Rd. I believe), that we go down to see occasionally

Former GM Tech.

Daily Drivers:
    2015 Chrysler Town & Country Limited Platinum (RT Platform) rocking with Stow-N-Go
    2007 Chrysler Town & Country Limited (RS Platform) rocking with Stow-N-Go
    1999 Chevrolet Suburban K1500 LT (GMT400)
    2009 Chevrolet Impala SS (LS4)

Garage Queens:
    Main: 2004 Pontiac GTO
    Other: 2006 Cadillac STS-V

CHC Photographer
    I'll have to check the loan on the Xterra. Probably got my date mixed up. 10/13 sounds about right

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

My house pictures are still before I bought it. Back when the neighborhood was quiet
    2005 MBM LS2.5 490's rwhp/430's rwtq tuned by AMS assembled by Bohnman's Customs

I'm the guy who does the lights, Radio's, Door Sills, Splitters, Mechanical work on the side
    http://www.bohnmancustoms.com