Thread: AMS tune

AMS tune

I know AMS no longer deals with the domestic market, but figured I would post up anyway.

I had an issue with my AMS tune (they did it years ago) due to a mix up in what I expected compared to what AMS thought I expected. The car would not show the system was ready to run for an emissions test although it is a great tune. I never had time to get to it, always putting it on the back burner (wedding, honeymoon, money shortage from the previously mentioned things, daily driver needs, etc) and by time I had time to deal with it AMS was out of the LSx game. Larry sent me to speed inc and they changed a few parameters of the tune and $100 later I was out the door. Without any hesitation Larry said AMS would cover the $100.

For a company that is dealing with much bigger platforms than the GTO to without question drop $100 for a mix up is pretty impressive. If any of you ever end up switching platforms to something AMS will work on I would not hesitate to take my car there. Great customer service and clearly care about taking care of people that spend money there.

Now that is class right there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2004 PBM M6 GTO 398rwhp 388rwtq

Kooks, MGW-P, Borla, Monster LVL2, 243 heads, Custom flowtech cam, VMR V710, FAST 36lb Injectors, PPTB, Svede, Gforce, Melling, Morel, COMP, DMH.

Built by me

Wait, You got married and CHC didn't get an invite?
    04 QS w/ Red
    SW catted LT's,Dual SW Side Exit
    05 Brake Conversion
    SAP Front & Wing
    05 Rear with No Exhaust Holes
    NO FAT CHICKS

“Doubt thou the stars are fire,
    Doubt that the sun doth move,
    Doubt truth to be a liar,
    But never doubt I love.

Quote Originally Posted by badgoat1 View Post
    Wait, You got married and CHC didn't get an invite?
    Sorry bud, got married in NM. A few of the CHC guys got invited to the IL party but couldn't fit the whole crew or I'd have had you come.

Larry is a stand up guy. All the people I've delt with over at AMS have been really nice. Glad you got your car sorted out. Time to drive it now Henry
    2005 MBM LS2.5 490's rwhp/430's rwtq tuned by AMS assembled by Bohnman's Customs

I'm the guy who does the lights, Radio's, Door Sills, Splitters, Mechanical work on the side
    http://www.bohnmancustoms.com